Essential Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus Bio
- The Eucalyptus citriodora Hook belongs to the family Myrtaceae.
- It is a tree that can reach the height of 40 m, it is grown in Cuba, the Seychelles and South Africa.
- It is used in Australia as lumber.
From a fruity aroma, bright, tenacious, the lemon eucalyptus evokes a warm, tropical atmosphere.
Picking natural environment (Madagascar)
EEC certified organic FR-BIO-01 (ECOCERT)
Active subtances :
Anti-inflammatory, antirheumatic, calming, sedative, analgesic, stomachite (stimulation of digestive glands)
- Rheumatic diseases: arthritis, rheumatism, tendonitis, joint inflammation, sciatica
- genito urinary disorders: cystitis, vaginitis
- Very effective on insect bites, jellyfish stings, poisonous plants
- Anti-Virus Action in case of shingles, cold sores , flat warts
- Massage diluted in vegetable oil quality at a rate of 2 to 8%
- wintergreen smelling, immortal, dwarf juniper : joint inflammation and muscle
- Melaleuca alternifolia, ravintsara : herpes zoster. Do not use in pregnant or lactating women and children under 6 years.
Do not use in pregnant or nursing women and in children under 6 years