Corsican Essential Oils Biological Agriculture - Aromathérapie in CORSICA
Perfumes and scents of Corsica - Cosmetics and Beauty products of Corsica - Care of the body - Essential Oils of massage
Beauty Oils made with Corsican plants - CORSICAN Products Protection of our Corsica nature and our Planet
REAPEDI is a cream for sensitive feet developed by Muriel Crestey in Cervione in Haute-Corse
Dry Feet - Sweating - Mycosis Prevention
3 in 1, REAPEDI nourishes dry feet with olive oil, protects it from excessive sweating thanks to the astringent extract of eucalyptus and mineral powder of zinc oxide, finally, the essential oil of eucalyptus acts in the prevention of mycoses.
Usage tips :
On a clean, dry foot, apply a small amount of cream, including between the toes. Take care to penetrate well in order to benefit from its triple actions and not to slip while resting the foot.
The presence of eucalyptus means that Reapedi is not recommended for pregnant women and children under 3 years of age.
- Aqua: ultra-pure water from the villages of Costa Verde
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf extract: aqueous extract of eucalyptus globulus leaf
- Cetearyl olivate, Sorbitan olivate: plant emulsifier derived from olive derivatives
- Alcohol denat: alcohol de parfumeur
- Zinc oxide: mineral powder of micronized zinc oxide (not nano)
- Eucalyptus globulus leaf oil: essential oil of eucalyptus globulus from Corsica and distilled in Corsica
- Limonene: molecules from essential oils included in the list potentially allergenic molecules