100% natural solid toothpaste, with xylitol and organic essential oils of clove and peppermint .
- Reinforced and protected teeth
- Decreased dental plaque
- Decreased bleeding
Up to 3 months of twice daily brushing!
Our dental range contains XYLITOL and ORGANIC ESSENTIAL OILS.
Our toothpastes are:
- vegans : they do not involve any product of animal origin, and are not (like all cosmetic products sold in France) tested on animals;
- economical : one pot provides 3 months of brushing (approximately as much as 3 tubes of conventional toothpaste);
- ecological : by refusing all plastic and over-packaging, our products respect the environment;
- 100% natural : all our raw materials are of natural origin, and come from organic farming when possible;
- healthy and transportable : our toothpastes are formulated to resist any bacterial development and are isolated in their small jar, which makes them very hygienic and easily transportable.
What is XYLITOL?
Xylitol is a natural extract of corn, and strengthens oral hygiene:
- It fights against cavities.
- It promotes the remineralization of the enamel.
1) Lightly wet the toothbrush.
2) Remove the excess water, the toothbrush should just be wet.
3) Rub the toothbrush in order to take a small amount of toothpaste. Brush your teeth normally.
- White clay (Kaolin), a slightly abrasive agent that allows you to clean teeth without damaging them.
- Organic Coconut Oil, whitening action and reinforces oral hygiene.
- Xylitol Bio, from corn, it has a scientifically proven protective action against cavities, and activates salivation.
- SCI, cleaning agent derived from coconut oil.
- Palmitic and stearic acids, texture agents, giving the solid consistency to the toothpaste. 100% from olive oil ...
- Organic Peppermint and Organic Clove, anti-bacterial essential oils, effective against dental plaque and cavities.
SODIUMCOCOYL ISETHIONATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL *, XYLITOL *, KAOLIN *, STEARIC ACID, PALMITIC ACID, MENTHA PIPERITA OIL *, EUGENIA CARYOPHYLLUS BUD OIL *, EUGENOL **, LIMONENE **.
* Ingredient resulting from organic farming or benefiting from an ECOCERT certificate.
** Naturally present in essential oils